View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 07:13 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
ladybug77

I just read this thread and sit here with an aching heart and tears streaming down my face.
I regret that we felt it necessary to cancel the meetings, hopefully temporarily. I loved chairing them. I know on occasion it took courage for a member to type that ! and openly express their struggles. I applaud each and every member who shared their trials and triumphs with us every week.

Ina, I am so proud of you, and congrats on the 6 months.

Drake, I missed that :love2 emoticon too. I hope that you know you still have my love and support in your continued recovery.

Twofish, I was really happy to have you there. I know you faced the struggle of being on the other side of the fence. Being the family of an addict has its own struggles; and you know I share a kinship with you in those struggles. Please know I am available to you through PMs.

Thank you all for allowing me to be a participant in your recovery; you all have no idea how much YOU helped ME. It was my pleasure to be there for you and it was my salvation to have you there for me.

I hope that the meetings will be able to resume in the future, until then know that you have a ladybug on your shoulder. Much love to all of you.