Thread: Sniffing comet?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 09:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

Welcome mmsood, I hope you stick around and get some supoport here. Excellent recovery site..
I am with nogard on this one, I have never heard of anyone sniffing comet. I won't think it's to good for the nasal passages and sinuses, but I know nothing about it.
Could it be possible that you relative has a problem with sniffing other products, and didn't have anything welse to sniff, and ended up tryin to sniff the comet?
My drug of choice is pain killers, and I can tell you in times of desperation, when I could not find any pain killers to use, I eould raid peoples medicine cabinet and if desperate enough, and if I had nothingI was usually deperae enough, I would take almost anything if I didn't know what it was when reading the label, thinking it could possibly make me feel better. Because we are usually that sick when using drugs...
Might sound sick to a person not addicted to drugs, well because... it is sick... It's a terrible illness.
I am hoping like nogard says maybe someone will come along that has heard of this. But if not, what I mentioned is always a possibility..
Don't apologize for your post, it is certainly not innaproprate.
I wish you the best of luck. I hope your relative gets some help. I know that "sniffing" is horribly dangerous..
Love, Becky