View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 07:08 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Hi everyone, thanks for all your lovely replies, you help me to stay strong. Xxx

Crois its nice to see you post. You must br pretty busy these days. Relationships especially new ones are an ongoing learnng process especially when kids are involved. How is that part going ? How do your children get on with your partner and his child?

Im glad youve found love again, we all deserve happiness.

Leshar your brother sounds very much like my oldest brother. A real chauvenist pig .
I dont know how his wife put up with him for 20 years. She finally left but i just dong understand how wonen allow themselves to be treated that way. Id do a runner for sure.

Pj ...i just read your story. Wow its incredible, you have really inspired me to keep strong. I had no idea the adversity you have overcome. Youre a remarkable person that will help many, many people.

I feel i was meant to stumble upon that tonight as im feeling a bit nervous about Mums apt tomorrow and cant sleep.

I logged into SR on my new ipad and would you believe it was the first thing i saw ( insert twighlight music )

I feel for you not seeing your sons, i can identify with that. When you finally reconnect they will see what an amazing person you truly are, minus the alcohol & how much you have to give
When im feeling sorry for myself i will just go back and read that story again. You have a gift for words and writing . It was really powerful and thanks for sharing . Xx

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Much love xxx
Hope that your Mums appt. went well, Snooz, and that you have direction and a course of action in place.