Thread: Nobody knows
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 06:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Charli23

I know right! Even as I read the post back I think ... did they know what I was up to? The answer is probably yes. I would bring home 2 bottles of wine and have a couple of glasses with my mother and had an online college course for three hours and drink the other bottle alone. That was a few years ago . I really don't know how I passed my exams. Perfect example of functioning. There hasn't been any vodka in the house for the last couple of weeks but as I said to begin with my mother was the one who I drank with and she has switched to beer or cider. I'd say tue fri sat and sun. The last straw for me was when she got so messed up she was falling around the house and my father took a picture and showed it to her of her on the floor. I was so embarrassed because I was also an enabler. I paid for the booze. I could always hold it together sometimes you would never know I had a drink but I had to stop , it was spiralling over the past 5 years or so. Gosh, I'm burning just thinking about it. But she doesn't want to stop and I can't make her . I can only be responsible for my own actions and instead of listening to my AV , try and parent myself . Do what I can to make my life a great one not lying around hungover,sick , dehydrated and not giving a sh## about anything because I'm so ill.
Rant over ! 😂✌️️