Old 06-15-2017, 03:43 AM
  # 236 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Everybody and their brother seems to be calling Jethro these days wanting him to help them do something! Ugh! Things that need to be done around here are falling further and further on the back burner. I mean I understand him wanting to help others, but things need to be done here too! Plus with the heat factor way up there and the humidity levels are making it hard to breathe? He doesn't fair well in it!

The summers around here were one of the reasons I decided to have the shop built for him. He can work in there now with the A/C going and the ceiling fans blowing in comfort! The winters aren't nice either, but at least he can function in the cold. Anyhow!

Brandon didn't have any bloody poops in his bed. YAY! Little Tasha is still moving slowly and doing her pathetic whining like she does so well. She also doesn't like any other chicken around her. So of course we are doing our best to keep everyone separated. Little Wookie aka Sherry! She likes to roost on the back of the couch where Tasha sits behind her daddy. He sits on the floor due to his back problem. Ginger of course wants to be with her Momma. So it's a shuffle to get them on the back of the couch and keep Tasha from trying to attack them as they climb up, fly up there. Ugh!

Sherry and Maria!

Here's most of what it looks like around here twice a day. Morning and afternoon! Buffalo's plate of food and two others aren't in the picture!

Little Danny and Minnie are fed their goodies separately. He scarfs everything up quickly and Minnie snatches bites here and there. So I started feeding them separately! I had him in the porch room with me this afternoon while I fed him his goodies. I was sitting here at my computer typing when I heard him fly up onto the arm of my chair. He stuck his head under my arm and looked at the computer as if to say: "What's you doing Mom?" LOL He's such a goof! But he loves his cuddles so I stopped typing and picked him up! It amazes me how far he can stretch his neck out on my chest! He goes limp in my arm, closes his eyes and makes little chirping noises in contentment while I hold him and pet him.

Time to let Buffalo's bunch out and feed them!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD