View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 01:55 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
finaltime

Hey. love your comment about the great depression. So who is this person across the street who has pills? And do you have to buy them? I can tell you that no matter what I tell my drug dealer if I call him and he has them he is selling them. He doesn't give a rats butt.

So out of pills. I don't have any either. I am really not that chipper but as a school teacher you can easily lose yourself with the kids. This is my 16 th year teaching and I love my job. I did go home on my break and watched half a show of the affair. I swear that show is my new addiction. I should get my butt off the couch and lose some of this weight I have gained. I used to be a crossfit freak now I am flabby but whatever. put down the pills and booze and pick up the fork and spoon.

I ordered sunbasket (meal delivery service) and got my first box today. I orderd the paleo version. So excited. Not sure my kid will like the meals but we will see.

Girl you might have to come up with another plan. I mean call sober living homes, rehabs, something to get you out of the house. You know the pain of detox passes. It will.

love you