View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 08:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

Hey All. Just wanted to pop in too and welcome ya'll to "Hydro-Hell" or the "Hydro Thread". Sugar, the next stop after hydro hell is to stop all opiates. You don't want to go to heroin hell, hon. Don't go there. It's no good. I needed to find a better, more sustaining high. Words, music, physical fitness. Those are my drugs right now. I'm a music junkie. Maybe that's why I have dreams of debuting a song to Dwight Whitley on an Appalachian Mountaintop ... urging me on to "keep the Faith" both spiritual and musical as the two seem closely intertwined...I've tried separating them out and that just didn't happen. Music and Faith go hand in hand. I have a very vivid dream life. The night before last was another long protracted dream in which I reunited with some old co-workers....say, WHAT?!? Then last night I reunited with a guy I made music with as a teen who I was very impressed with. Word got back to us (me and my sis) that he was impressed with us too. Also impressed that we knew what Bluegrass even was in that day and time. I don't know, maybe he thought it dying out or something and that people in the western mountains forgot about the ancient music of the Eastern Mountains. Well, glad to say, Dwight that bluegrass is going strong and seems to have just become more popular than ever. What am I saying? Hell if I know, other than keep your dreams alive.

"Git down the fiddle, rosen up the bow, we're gonna play some music and I hope it ain't slow"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yljf4Lpj7CI