View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 03:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
sugarangel

So, I am just going to pick up right where I left off on the "Coming off...drum roll" thread.....

My face looks awesome today!! The swelling is almost totally gone, and I didn't wake up in any pain. The bruise still looks kind of yuck, but I can see a little green in there. I am pretty sure that's a good sign!! I can almost open my mouth all the way, and last night, I was able to eat something that wasn't broth!! Oh man, it was awesome. So, things are a lot better in that department.
I have 1 pill left. Probably should just throw it away. I mean, it's only one. What's the point?? Guess it's a mental thing. I don't know.
I am still iced in for the most part. Can you believe it?? And, now they're saying we are going to have freezing rain tonight. Awesome. Oh well. It's not like I have anywhere to go right now. The wds are slowly creeping up on me, and I can feel them coming, getting worse. It is what it is.
Going to curl up with the dog. maybe try to eat something before my appetite goes completely.

Final....I am thinking about you, girl. Check in, k?? I hope you are doing ok.
Hope everyone is having a stellar day.
Love and hugs to you all.