View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 10:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

Hi, I definately agree with both Jane and lbadeker, they have given you very good info. The WORST of the withdrawl should be ending very, very soon. Maybe tomorrow you will wake up feeling much better.. The longest symptom is the sleep difficulties for most.. I still struggle with that, after months off.
But the aches and pain should be over soon. I think the worst of the pain, like the leg aches, lasrted about 5 days for me, then I felt achey on and off. I was living on advil for a while.. Have to even be careful with that. But it did help me, even though I had real doubts anything weaker than an opiate would touch my pain, I found it did help...

I like Jane am really stumped about the ritalin. I have never heard of that, ever.. I have never heard of anyone using that for anything but ADD..
Please just know that you will be feeling better soon.

I know you said not to tell you to go to a NA meeting. But soon you will be feeling a bit better, and if you have ever gone to a meeting before, and you know someone in the program, even if you're not real close to them, most would be very happy to give you a ride. Or call your local help line.. Cities usually have a crisis line, they may have info on how to get a ride to a meeting. They really do help alot.. But the crisis line is also great if you are feeling really bad, you can just call them and talk to them. They are more than willing to lend a ear, and even offer suggestions to you.
Please keep in touch and let us know how you are feeling.. Hang in there, you should be much better soon.
Love, Becky