View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 07:25 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
recov1

[QUOTE=robina]Hi recov1:

I hear a lot of pain in your post.

I have two questions for you: 1. Is your husband an addict or alcoholic? 2. Are you seeing a counsellor or attending a support group like Alanon?

Hi, he drinks at least 4 beers at night every night for 4 years I have seen and lately 6 or 8. He gets this romantic impulsive fantasies maybe until a few little problems where he said I dont obey him and like he would be punishing me. I had been trying to be a good wife but I have been a little depress since the last 2 years and I was not doing everything I used to do for him because even though at first I try to do everything he wanted he told me he fall in love with somebody else but never happened then. This time he is corresponded with a woman who did not care he was married even though she callled one time and she heard me crying she did not care. Everytime I remember I just think they were so happy together while I was at home crying and they did not care. I want to take this feelings i have for my husband i cannot take the love away and he is totally moving on with other woman or women. I dont know how to move on? for me marriage was forever. He was the only man I have ever been intimate with, i kept me for my husband and was difficult and was for nothing.