Thread: Remember Me ?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 06:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vicodaniel

Remember Me ?

I used to be a regular poster , when I had my first run on opiates that ended in 2008 . Had 41/2 years clean and started taking Oxys for bone on bone hip. Had a hip replacement stayed on Oxys and started snorting Heroin as well . I was doing amounts of both that were off the charts . Finally got myself off to a Detox in California , they tapered me for a week Gave me some comfort meds . It sucked of course , but I did it I will be 60 in Feb. it's been about 30 days I just don't feel I'm bouncing back , I even did IVs of NAD ( touted as miracle addiction cure ) for 5 days out there . Mentally I feel pretty sharp physically it's like 60 is the new 80 . Thankful I have zero cravings seeing a therapist that specializes in addiction . I have osteoarthritis. So pretty stiff and sore . But just so blah and empty ! Before I smoked a little weed and drank socially after I had kicked the opiates for a while . This time I'm all in Can pee clean for first time since like age 15. Just tired of feeling like crap . I'm a person who is used to getting things done . I changed a light bulb put some clothes away and had to lay back down . WTF !