View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 04:08 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  
Eagle108

Originally Posted by ben83 View Post
Morning guys. Gonna be a nice day today here in sunny England. The hedge is cut but I'm digging gate post holes now. 78 days on the sober Wagon. I'm on a mission to rid my garden of the neighbours cats they use it as a litter tray and there are a lot of cats! 1 house alone has 13. I'm trying humane methods first because shooting cats in the UK is illegal. I've tried the electric cat scarer and it didn't work next step motion sensor water jets. I could always get a dog I suppose but I don't want one while the kids are so young. A lot of stories about family dogs attacking kids puts me off. There was a funeral in our village a couple of years back for a 4 year old girl who was killed by the family dog. So I'd rather pick cat poo up for the time being. happy sober Sunday everyone. I'm gonna drag my sorry ass out of bed and make breakfast for the mini mees.
Sounds like a good sober Sunday morning with the family...funny stuff about the cats and I too am waiting on a family dog until the kids are older. Congrats on 78 days...we're hanging in there. Sounds like you are adjusting to sober life well...

Early morning here...headed off to an early morning AA meeting and then going to watch The Open at Royal Troon (golf). One of my favorities Phil Mickelson is going for the title at age 46, so I'll root him on.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! LW - breakfast bake sounds great...Jo - glad to hear you are having a great time with your family and seem to be in a good spot.