View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 08:59 AM
  # 450 (permalink)  
Lonelywombat67

A late good morning to everyone. I have a bit more energy today. Started making meals ahead. This morning it's banana oatmeal cups with dark chocolate chips, maple syrup, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. They bake up in muffin tins and you can freeze them for breakfast.

Jo, I have the doctor avoidance issue too, mainly because I was told I have to lose weight. I have been losing, but it doesn't seem like enough because I can't exercise much. I have two doctors now. You collect doctors as you get older I guess. Your pain can be anything, so best if you get it checked out and you'll probably be relieved. I've had pain in that area from my gall bladder, shingles, and IBS. Keep taking care of yourself meanwhile.

Ben, I love Preacher. It is so bizarre. I haven't read the comic books so have no idea where it is going. I especially love the Cassidy character. I really believed he was Irish but he's an English actor. It's hilarious in a very warped way.

Thanks for posting Dickensen and Eagle and staying with us. I appreciate it so much.