View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 10:27 AM
  # 442 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Hi LW. Great to hear from you. We have farm shops selling lovely produce locally here too. Costs a lot more than supermarkets but nice for a special meal. Plus most of them have a nice cafe so it's like a fun trip out rather than a chore. Wondering where to take my parents on Sunday......I hope the weather is kind and then we can go pretty much anywhere with a picnic. It's quite rural where I live so we are never far from a pretty view. My mum sponsors a donkey at a sanctuary not too far away so that might be nice. It's got a petting zoo there too so the girls will like that.
Still got nagging liver area aches which are currently my only left over symptom. Usually fades after a couple of weeks so I'm not letting it put a cloud over my progress. I know at some point I'll need to get checked out but I want to go when I'm genuinely out of the danger zone and can say I've been sober for a couple of months. My fear of social services is still an issue when it comes to going to the doctor. Plus in a kind of weird way I feel like I've done damage and that is a big factor in staying sober. If I was fine I wouldn't trust myself at this stage. So I will keep on keeping on and let time do its healing.......no relapse for me I will not drink!
Have a lovely day everyone xxx