View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 06:45 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
RJwantstolive
Starting over

You've got a point there best. I guess I didn't see it at first being criminal since I have never had it happen to me before and for me the word criminal always meant someone who was a thief or committed murders and such things like this but I see it also applies to things that aren't as severe.

I didn't mean in any way to make light of the situation and I apologize if it sounded that way. I know what I did was wrong and I will pay my dues accordingly.

I went to the first probation appointment today. The officer wasn't there, think I overheard that she was sick. I got there about 8:30am, a half hour early but I was taken in anyway. I had taken the 7:30am bus instead of the 8:30. The buses aren't always dependable and I didn't want to be late. I was told be another person I will either get a call or a letter informing me of the next appointment. I also started paying the monthly restitution obligation related to probation.

One cop asked if I had a belt on, before going though the scanner. I said yes but looked and wasn't wearing one. Cop said "he must have forgotten it" and they all started laughing. I made it fine through the detector and then went up to the cop who had the hand-held scanner. He looked at me serious, I thought he was going to do a hand scan so I waited there. I guess I'll be talk at the next cop's poker party, lol. I still am not familiar and how and when things are done. I do have typical blond moments.