View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 11:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
michaelkiv

Originally Posted by michski
Hello Michael and Redbird.. thanks for the information on Ultram. Am I correct in assuming you were taking 25 pills a day? How many miligrams?? I am taking one 50 mg pill each afternoon after work. Did you work up to taking 25 a day because 1 or even 10 didn't beat the pain for you? Did you ever take just 1 a day? I'm curious because I sure don't want to experience the grief that this medication has given you both. I have no interest in abusing the drug and so far, one each night helps me get at least a comfortable nights sleep.. but I'm afraid maybe you found yourself increasing your doses because one (even 2!) stopped working for you. I really don't want to experience another withdrawel off any drug. Thanks for the information! It's so wonderful that we can share here what doctors don't seem to know.
Yes.. 25 a day.. A few times I took 26-27.. I know it sounds crazy.. Thats about 1500 mgs a day.. I read that a person died taking 500 mgs. So I have a huge tolerance for the drug. Thing is, I still need to take Ultram for my bladder pain. BUT I only want to take the reccomended amount the DR prescribed for me. 4 a day..