View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 06:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Chelsea1029

So mad at myself...

I'm angry with AH also but I feel like an idiot. Every time I have let him come over in the last couple of weeks it has not gone well. Last night he called all nice and pleasant asked to come over after work to see the kids. I said ok I would go grocery shopping, thinking he'd leave after I got home. Tonight He was the other personality...so I get home and he's mean right away asking what I told his mother because she told him to keep his cool before he left. I said I wasn't going to discuss it and walked away. He continued to follow me around asking the same question, and said "you told her I grabbed you did you tell her why?" Like it's ok to grab me because I tried to pick up his phone?!?!
Then he upset our daughter who was yelling at him to leave. She said he's obnoxious and she can't stand it. Then my son was mad at her for telling him to leave. He wouldn't leave...
He proceeds to follow me around telling me how upset he is I didn't invite him to my family's dinner the other night! Wth?! Why would I? Isn't that what separation is about? He still doesn't understand his choices have brought us to where we are. Then he started saying he's taking our son all day Sunday and I can't stop him. Um ok...never said you couldn't.
Ugh why am I such an idiot?? Never again. I cannot let him come here, kids go to him, I will drive them there.
The only plus...I am very much reminded why this is what is best for the kids and I.
Ok done vent. Tomorrow I am scheduling a consultation with an attorney. I want a legal separation.