View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:59 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Haha, I don't think so either Jen.

For the record, I don't know if mine counts she lives two states away for now so its not like we'll get to see each other often. Plus were approaching this with excitement and caution so its a little complicated. Just talking so far, especially since we've only had one date, though I might be going to see her in a week. We'll see how it goes.

I forgot to tell you guys that I had surgery didnt I? Nothing major just for my voice which was extremly raspy and breaking worse than a teenager going through puberty. I had nodes on my vocal cords and went to get them taken care of and biopsied Tuesday. I am on pain meds but I don't think I like them, my hands are twitchy again and I can feel my mood is a little depressed, it kinda feels like being just the slightest bit hung over and I don't like it. Of course that could all be from the anistegia of from my new jacked up sleep schedule. Either way I don't like it lol.

Oh yeah this is funny! Because my surgery was on my vocal cords I am not supposed to talk so I am walking around with a dry erase board and writing out what I want to say. Its brought some chuckles.