View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 04:59 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
GreenBear

Dang I am so trapped in myself. Even though I am consciously telling myself to get out of my head. Ex girl friend seems to be a lightning rod...8 years together partying all of them except when I created the is account in 7/2012....1 month sober together...is all i can remember...I just want to feel her head on my chest and tell her we will be alright come back inside...
Alas that relationship is prolly dead....my life always went down hill when we were together....I am not exactly sure what I love about her....It is in my heart not in my head.

I guess I just can'taccept it so I delve in woo is me land funny about 15 minutes later the scheme / rationalization of going back "outside" pops in my head...

Day 17 already I am scheming and rationalizing for a drink I have yet to take....
shite

PS Sorry I lost the Self-pity script...but at its core my ego is hurt and I feel sorry for myself

Last edited by GreenBear; 12-29-2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: too many spelling erros in the stream of conscious writing style