Old 12-13-2013, 06:15 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
leenamarie

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Hi Leenamarie

You posted in our Daily Support Forum which is only for the continuation of existing threads.

I have moved your thread to Newcomers Forum where you will find more response.

Have you considered changing your number?
Is this a matter you can involve the police with?

D

Oh thank you Dee...I AM new here and not always sure where to post. Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Well...I'm embarrassed to say I've changed my number so many times over the last couple of months friends and family are getting fed up with me. THAT'S how "addicted" I was to this person along w/ the drugs and alcohol.

So for now, I think I can just keep the number blocked but I will NOT hesitate to change it if need be.

As far as the police go...without having to get too much into this young man's life...he's from the streets of Puerto Rico...which was basically lawless and taking the law into your own hands. He wouldn't give a flying you know what about a restraining order. I don't know if it would make him angrier...and a piece of paper isn't a shield. I know that might sound like a cop out but I do believe I'm in a safe place right now staying out of my home and with a friend and far enough away from him.

I've never had the courage to do this before...to block & delete him out of my life permanently. I think he's just panicking because he's lost control of me.

IF he finds a way to get up here to me unannounced...then yes...I will have to file a Restraining Order...and change my number. But for the moment...I'm confident I can handle this.

Thank you for your support.