Old 11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Sarahp12

Part of her court order with CPS was that she could stay in my mother and stepfather's home with the children, but she had to be in the presence of my mother or stepfather 24 hours a day, and that she couldn't be alone with the children. He has a "no contact order" against everyone. My sister, my mom, my stepdad, the kids. The judge ordered her and the kids to go for a full medical medical evaluation. They scheduled for the kids a couple days ago (CPS will get the results) and my sister was scheduled to do hers today, but she went back to him, violating the no contact order and I'm positive she won't go for the medical evaluation. She said multiple times she was afraid of what she would find out (she knows what kind of shape she is in). She needs to be instituted so she can work on herself, her dependency on him, her depression, her lack of self esteem.

This guy is a sociopath, and he's clever. He told the police the noose was in the garage for "deer hunting". Except we all know he doesn't hunt, but they bought it. He sends text messages with some program or app from the internet, so they come from random numbers. Today one said "F*** YOU". Another one asked "did you check the garage for drugs today?" It's like being held hostage by him.

It's like some kind of horror movie, we are reliving every single day.