Old 11-07-2013, 10:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SilentLove

Originally Posted by Sarahp12 View Post
I'm desperate for someone to talk to. I don't know what to do. I am devastated, I feel like I'm mourning the loss of my little sister because I know she might be gone tonight, or tomorrow, or next week...but soon.

She became involved in a relationship 7 years ago with a drug addict. They had 2 children together, and in the 7 years, he has been physically/verbally/emotionally abusive. She stayed with him because she thought she could help, and because she allowed him to emotionally abuse her to the point that she lost all self esteem, began suffering from depression, and felt deep guilt about taking their boys not having their father. Last year, she began using as well and she completely changed. She lost her house, she lost her job, her boyfriend moved them away from our family, he took her car away, he took her phone away, and the drug abuse has continually gotten worse. She has turned into a monster towards us.

My mother gained custody of her oldest child (he didn't really want her, because she was not his), but last Friday the police called my mother stating they had my sister at a gas station, she had fled the home stating her boyfriend had been holding her hostage for 4 days, and while she was asleep he shot black tar heroin and bath salts into the back of her neck trying to kill her.

They did not arrest the boyfriend, as they told us there was no proof he did this to her and that she didn't do it to herself. Long story short, my mother and stepfather (who is extremely involved in NA himself and has 17 years clean) took their children in, have custody now, CPS is involved, my sister is required to go to treatment (not set up yet), and she is to have no contact with her boyfriend.

She has been at my parents house withdrawing since last Friday, but last night she was on the phone with her boyfriend telling him to come pick her up. My mother and stepfather told her if she left their house, they would have to call the CPS worker and inform them. She got angry and began attacking my stepfather, clawing at his eyes, spitting on him and punching him in the face. He grabbed her to try to control her, and she grabbed the phone and called 911. Needless to say, they were both arrested and spent the night in jail. This is destroying my family, my stepfather is one of the best men on the face of this earth, has tried for along time to get her treatment, and is currently taking care of her kids so they don't go into foster care.

My mother is involved with the courts and is a child advocate, so she went to talk to the judge and asked them to hold my sister so they can get her into treatment. They allowed my stepfather to go until his court date next week. The jail called us this evening and told us that my sisters boyfriend came and bailed her out tonight, so she is back with him. The police have already informed us that she is lucky to be alive, and the next time we probably won't be so lucky. The guy has a noose hanging from the garage rafters, because he's going to "hang her from it" soon. He's sending text messages to my mother saying "I'm going to OD her tonight for you".

I don't know what to do. I feel like she is dying everyday, that I've lost my sister except she is still alive. I am sitting here waiting to find out if tonight is the night that he kills her, or she overdoses.

What do I do? This is destroying our family, it's such a helpless feeling.

Omg. What a terrible person he is!!!!!! Why would he want to kill her?!??!!!??!!!??!!!!!!! Why can't the police watch the house?!!