View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Twistedhero

Last binge Finally!?

Hello there we'll have some fun in my recovery time, This has been a long time coming believe me!
The final straw was last weekend the final showdown the be all and end all of slips falls stumbles off the wagon that I can recall for a while.
It started with a drink with an old friend a social call a catch up a **** up a mess up a god damn 4 day bender.
It's so easy to get hold of alcohol without even leaving the house so the local shop keeper does not think your a stinky alky, Internet fast food and booze to your door so even when your mrs has all your cash bank cards credit cards etc etc you still have the tools if you still have a memory?? I knew my credit card number off by heart so it's so so easy to order a nice pizza and a bottle of vodka!!
2 litres of vodka and several bottles of wine later. Yeah 4 days later here I am all dt eed out yep the full month this time spiders flies visions shakes nightmares anxiety sweats heart palps the works.
Hence why I am here I ain't willing to embarrass myself no more! Ever! And this time it's war I got something on my side? The power to believe in myself and the medication to reset my brain to when I was Normal, yes when I was 10 yrs old, it's been a long time coming but I had to give in and get help in the form of Campral! Has anyone or is anyone on this med please advise on how it works for you? Had really bad pain on my right side since this last binge and I know I have hurt myself inside any ideas?
I'm on my 3rd day on this and feel a little better I know it's not gonna work straight away however I'm giving it a go!
Sorry for the long message but I never done this before and I got loads to say, Just come clean with family too so I am a little hyper. Happy hyper.