Old 08-19-2013, 11:20 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
SLB1968

I hear you. I think I got the dry humor. I totally agree with logic. Without talking process flows and data, lets try this one on for size.

One night recently, I poured myself a nice double-shot of 103 proof burbon. Straight. Because I am not quite right, possibly even a little tapped, I presented the shot to one of my Wifes Cats to smell. The Cat took a whiff and then reared up and fell off the railing of the deck and ran like hell into the woods!! I know that was a terrible trick to play on the household kitty.

That damn Cat probably finds the smell of burbon and Mobile Super Unleaded, equally revolting! Me on the other hand, I will gladly put 3 or 4 of those away. there is absolutely no logic in that.

My point: on a very logical level, we are poisoning ourselves and we just need to stop and it beehoves us to find whatever mechanism possible to acheive that goal - whether it's science, God or whatever else blows our hair back! So, The science is all good but ultimately I agree with Nike on this one "just do it"