Old 07-27-2013, 11:32 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Sputnik162

Communicate

You need to talk to your kid about what is he doing! If your kid has 4000 it might seem like a lot to you as in drug money for a 17 year old but I can tell you it's extremely average for most. The scary thing that you need to realize though is that once your kid has around that area of money is when he can start getting into the pound business and that's when people get ******* killed I speak from experience here I'm 19 years old myself and IWiSHTOGoD someone would've just talked some sense into me and made me realize I wasn't invincible I got caught up bad and will probably end up in jail for a large section of my life once my court goes through and have had so many of my friends die and now I have nothing at all I made almost half a mil this year and have nothing to show for it now except regret for the love of god talk to your kid don't do something stupid and take his money away(when your in the drug business and know what your doing money is unbelievably easy to get) just try to help him understand that what he's doing will get him locked up or killed!! There's a reason he needs those knives remember that!!!