View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
aef0920

Crack addict boyfriend

My boyfriend is a crack addict. I am finally to the point where I am ready to let him fend for himself. I feel badly, I love him dearly, but I need peace in my life, and I need my life back. We got evicted from our apartment this past week, and I am staying with my parents with my 2 daughters. He has no where to go.. And I feel terrible but I refuse to let him steal from my parents too. He has stolen enough from me...his parents are dead, I gave him money for getting a bus ticket back to West Virginia were he's from and he sort it on crack. He is now calling me getting what he can from me, rides to various scary locations were he can stay for the night, I feel so bad that he is homeless, I don't know what to do. I guess I tried so he needs to hit bottom, which I doubt that will happen since he has been homeless before. I just want my life back. I love him but I love my kids more. I just would like some input as to how I tell him no and not feel bad about showing him some tough love. Thank you