View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:27 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Layne24

It's not fair

It's not fair, they bring it in, let people get the mind set that its legal weed, they treat it like weed with no intention of what it really I'd, the ******* devil.its not going to be easy but you need to do something get out of the house go get a gym membership for this month.it will make you feel better i know u feel like if you move you will die but I wish I wouldn't of just laid here with nothing to do theq whole week you feel so much better if you get out, while I was withdrawling I knew something wasn't right it hurt too much maybe it not the spice well come to find out I had gallstones and a cyst on my left ovary I feel as if it was caused by the spice..didn't want to ask doctors because I didn't want spice to be the cause and they judge (just how it is around here) but I've been clean since the first and feel great, my boyfriend still smokes spice, actually ex we broke bc he won't quit and we have a baby and I said the only thing that will save our relationship is if you attend church with me an the child on Sunday we can see eachother, he said no....spice really is the devil it changes you! But I'm so stressed I haven't had sleep in 6 days and I can't sleep I tried to kill myself even and he didn't care I literally tried and I've never done that I was just tired and god is trying to talk to me, I don't need to be surrounded by people who do drugs . I start school Monday and have dr appts the first two days he is saying if I don't listen and I give in he will make things harder. I'm at Home now so we can cook and I can try and smoke to fall asleep btw I can smoke a bowl of spice now and get high as **** ! Witch makes me happy, woukd smoke weeed but im on probation and it gives me an appetite i havent eaten anything but noodles all week .Anyways going to bed now lol after I eat
Originally Posted by UsernameRequird View Post
This community is fantastic. Availability of K2 and Spice (locally branded as Camp Fire, Zero Gravity, Northern Lights, Lava and too many others) in Australia hasn't been around as long so it's difficult to get advice locally and IRL. I almost in disbelief as to how similar so many of your experiences have been to mine. My history with real marijuana never prepared me for this, though I'm not naive enough to think there is any similarity between them beyond how they described and marketed to people. The "Legal Weed". One of histories biggest lies.

I think any drug that has such a long list of effects that you can expect to tick off about 90% of them in your first week with this $#!T, is like sprinkling rat-poison on your morning cereal.

We've been lucky here in Australia, in NSW anyway, that they're just put out a state-wide ban on the substance, or similar. Retailers and tobacconists now refuse to sell it because of the heft $1million plus fine they'll receive if caught.

A blessing in disguise. It was the only way I'd ever walk away from it. The most I lasted was a week and the withdrawals were terrifying. Shakes, heavy anxiety and twitchiness. And the sweats! It felt as though I could smell it my sweat and could never escape it.

I've been off it now for 2 days, and faced with the reality that I cannot buy it anymore, now I just need figure out how to not go insane while my body tries to forget about it. Trying to get some balance in my brain chemistry seems to be the answer, but I don't know where to start.

brit05 suggested vitamin b12, which makes sense. I suppose most vitamins tend to have positive effect in most situations. I've also heard that EPA/DHA fish oil can help, often considered a "brain food". So far, apart from upping my vitamins and such, eating a little better as well, I don't know how to move forward.

I was thinking of maybe trying to substitute that smoke time with a quick sprint on a treadmill or exercise bike, but I'm sadly too realistic to believe I'll actually do it. Seems like a good idea thought right? When the asks for the chemical we're all addicted to because of this crap, flood it with endorphins instead.

I have no real plan. I have hopes. But we'll see how they go. All I know for sure is that I can't go back. None of us can. Good luck everyone!