Old 06-03-2013, 06:58 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
slogo

About 2 yrs Sober Seems like its been couple of days

If anyone else feels this way. I think I should be further ahead with my life since stopping the drink. Alot of pressure from people. I mean **** I was long gone messed up bad. I live with my grandma not drinking. Its amazing what God has done and what he is doing. How long until I get it together. I haven't been completely sober since 7th grade actually 8th grade. I am 35. I have always had talents but they were never realized because of drinking. Will those talents grow to fruition to their wholeness now that I have stayed the course. And stay the "slogo". I guess I am being impatient. Really letting God work. I have some awesome stories about his saving grace. Probably like alot of you. I am writing this on my phone. My phone sucks. I cannot expand more on what I am feeling today. Oh ya I am not into the AA stuff so don't tell me I am whining. I am not. I don't knock AA if it works for you that's cool. The principles and steps work I just don't want to hear "take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth" This is not anl AA board. Its soberrecovey. SOrry had really bad experience with AA meetings. God is God and he frees from vices AA or not. I have never read about AA in the bible. Anyways. Sorry I still have anger. Any responses to my post other than me going on about AA would be great. Thanks