Thread: Checking in...
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 07:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mmhoule

Checking in...

Hi Everyone...thought I would check in. I haven't been in for a few weeks I think. Been really busy with work and yes, trying to not drink and failing miserably. I have decided that yes, I need to find new work. It is the biggest issue with me. I need to get away from any temptation. Here is my issue about having to leave my job. My husband has been laid off for 3 months now and I have basically been the sole provider besides what he makes in unemployment. He pays child support out of that unemployment which leaves us with a lousy $160 a week...I am working 2 jobs. Now is NOT the time to be changing jobs. But, I HAVE to! I can't live like this anymore! I spent my Mother's Day HUNG OVER! I am disgusted with myself because I couldn't even stay away from it to enjoy the day (even tho I paid for our outing). I'm sorry everyone, I am pretty angry with myself right now. I have off today and I am going to be working outside and doing a LOT of thinking. I just wanted to check in and let you know that I haven't been doing well with my struggle. I know I will get there, but right now I feel pretty bleak. I am going to think about what I am grateful for in my life and try to turn my mood rightside up. Hope everyone else is doing well!