Old 04-21-2013, 06:52 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
steph19107

Smile Omg!! This week

Please forgive me this computer is stuck in caps lock again.

Well the clinic my wife goes to was planning on transferring her and discharging her. Those of you following my post know that the clinic said they were sending her to another clinic. Well all the research i did paid off. I found someone who is from the state who over sees licensing and policy and she got all my wife's records and saw that the clinic has no grounds to discharge, transfer or detox her for these reasons. This women really got involved and stopped the whole thing. In the past three days she got the clinic to give my wife an apology, a new counselor, re-instated her to the clinic and raised her dose to where it was before they began detoxing her. I am so very happy. She is already a whole new person so different form how she was last week. I don't care what anyone says this methadone is a miracle medication. I know therapy and other resources are also involved but this medication truly is what my wife needs and what our family needs. I believe it is the exact same thing as a diabetic needing insulin. I am soooo happy my wife is back and my kids are smiling from ear to ear..
My advice to everyone else
if the clinics are doing something that doesn't make sense, if it doesn't seem or feel right,or if every time you tell the story to someone they say threes got to be more, then something is wrong and you have to find a way to fight.