Old 04-10-2013, 08:53 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
steph19107

Thanks for your reply,
yes its heroin shes doing, when the kids are in bed for the night shes going down the way and getting what she wants. We are already fighting about it but i learned a long time ago no matter what i do i cant stop her if she wants it bad enough shes going to go get it somehow. To be honest i feel like if i just let her go there's no fighting sh goes and is back home in under a half hour, the kids don't see/hear us fighting. Shes not sneaking around. Hell i remember a time she said she was going to the corner store for a pack of smokes, two days later she came home high as a kite. I don't miss those days so for now if i am giving her 30 bucks to go for a half hour as inabeling as that is i just feel its easier on the rest of us this way for now.
We still don't know if they are discharging her or transferring her. The whole thing is a mess. Let me get an opinion on this.
When she went to the clinic years ago they gave her a counselor. She had the same counselor for a long time but about 9 months ago or so her counselor left the clinic and took a job at another clinic somewhere. When they were "investigating" if my wife had " official permission" to get mail at the clinic. The director of the program sent emails back and forth with this counselor who doesn't work at the clinic anymore. Apparently the counselor and the director are friends. So since my wife never gave permission for them to speak or email to each other nor did she sign a release form or anything. Is this breaking confidentiality? If so who can we report this to?