Old 04-09-2013, 11:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
steph19107

Thank you for the reply, everybody seems to ask the same thing. Is there something more to the story. The answer is simple. No. Several clients including my wife get mail at the clinic. Some are homeless and don't have an address, some people like my wife just find it easy since she is there every day and where we live its on the outskirts and we have to go to the boxes about a block away to get to the mail boxes for our building.
She got mail there for a very long time, now she ordered a magazine, which she paid for. When it came to the clinic the counselor was concerned there would be a bill or some kind of financial responsibility on his part since it was addressed in care of him. This i can understand but it should have been handled two ways. One tell her no more mail here or two tell her to bring in the statement to prove it was paid in full. There is no reason for discharge. They have started to detox her and now we are three days into relapse, our oldest daughter asked me this morning if mom is going to get out of bed today.
I need to know how to get in contact with some kind of organisation or advocacy group. If i am going to fight this i cant do it alone.