Old 03-23-2013, 08:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Wing
IsItAlright

(when I re-read my post, I found out there are many typo mistake coz I'm typing with iPhone)

But on normal days, he's sweet and could think and calculate clearly... So, I was started to be convinced that he didn't do much.
Recent months, I thought that he did less until 2 weeks ago. He admitted that he relapsed and said sorry he fxxked up. He couldn't even remember how much lines he did.. It went down dramatically since then. Used up USD2,000 in 2 nites and had no idea how he spent it. I was calm and asked too much coke? He said no, that's why he wondered.

Then, he's drinking 5-6 nites a week. I let it be last week as he has an excuse that he's leaving the city in 2 weeks so there's lot of farewell drinks. He promised me that last Sat was last party... I asked it must involved lots of coke? He said he could imagine as everyone's happy.

But he continued this week, Monday he drink when he planned to pack his stuffs originally.
Tue, he got off work early but fell into sleep at 11:30pm. Surprisingly early for us.
Wed, he told me he'd get quick drink. I started to be upset and nagged and urge him to come home. This is how the abuse started.

I wonder is it just a relapse or he has never cut it down as he said?