View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:16 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
stepping
stepping on my way...

The insanity is to pick up once more expecting anything to be different this go around on the merry go round. That makes sense to me and is what I say over and over when my AV speaks up. Drinking was no longer fun to me. Every time I went back I got the same terrible results! Insanity of it all!!! In sanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results! I get that! Thanks HD for explaining that to me. It has helped me TONS

When I walked into AA and staerted an account on SR I realized I am not alone. I thought when actively using I must be the only person in this whole world to feel as much pain and toture as I do about alcohol and not being able to put it down. Thank you SR and AA for showing me I am not alone. That is the best feeling in the world. I have found more true friends and a better relationship with the Lord and His Son in my short sobriety than I have in my whole life and that is the honest truth I am blessed. I am happier than I have been in a long time!