View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:15 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Tomsteve-I'm not sure I know how to help her really. I see her at meetings and we talk but she seems kind of lost at the moment. I am concerned for her, I know that didn't come across in my post. We've never had that sort of relationship where we were in daily contact. I've always known I can contact her if I need to but as we attend the same meetings I can ask questions when I see her.
Before Christmas I was having regular weekly meetings at her house to work through the steps. When I had finished step 5, we agreed to meet again when I was ready to start step 8 unless I needed her in the meantime.
We both have long working days and busy careers and it has been a crazily mad time for me since.
I'm not sure what to do to help her really. The last time I saw her was Monday and she opened up a meeting. She seemed really pleased to see me but just looked so tired. I get that. I'm exhausted most of the time too.
I think once this step is out of the way, I will be fine working through the rest on my own.
Maybe I will phone her over the weekend just to see how she is.

Thank you for your replies x