View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Fernaceman
Trudger of Happy Destiny

I have gotten rid of my loneliness. But I also feel that in a way I have been throw into the deep end. I cut myself off from the world for such a long time that it's difficult for me to communicate with people. I grew up on the internet. Playing games, instant messages, chat rooms, etc. A lot of relationships I had for quite a while were only based online. It really stunted my growth to communicate with people face to face. This is why I am able to so easily express myself online or with written words, but have difficulty forming my thoughts to speech in person. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do except practice this and start to work better. I get frustrated with it, but if I focus too much on it, I will become obsessed and start to withdraw more from the world.

Med - God will never give me more than I can bear. I truly want to believe this. But, as I mentioned in my previous post, am I intellectually believing this but not emotionally believing this? I don't know the answer to that. I want to say I believe it. I hope it comes with experience. Faith to me is a state of being, it's not an action.