View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:52 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
kim4061

spice withdrawl

After 2 years of smoking all kinds of brands, k2, spike silver and gold, hayze, trainwreck, supernova, zombie matter, bloody mary, funky monkey, blackout, melon eraser, bloody eyes, and probably another 10 or 20 different kinds i cannot remember. Between me and my boyfriend we were smoking 10 grams or more a day. 3 days ago I decided to quit as its slowly taken over my life where I cant even go 10 minutes almost without smoking it. Doing it on the job as well. Im 20 years old, have my own apartment, manage my own storage facility, have a vehicle, pay all my own bills cable,insurance,phone..etc. Why would i want to give that up for something as stupid as a plant sprayed with fertilizers/chemicals or whatever? Anyways so today is day 3, and all thats been happening is severe depression, hot and cold flashes, no energy, super sore, and very hungry but no appetite to eat. Other than spice, 2ce is the only drug ive done. In a 2 1/2 month long time frame I DID NOT do 2ce for maybe 8 or 9 nights and after getting off my binge I had no withdrawl symptoms from it. The withdrawls im having from spice make me feel like I want to die when I have everything to live for and I would never wish this upon anybody. If you are currently smoking pep spice take it from me and everyone else thats going through this and STOP NOW!