View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:26 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Cheyxox88

Hi, I am a newbie here on this site but SO glad I found it.. I was hooked on the 100 mcg.'s of Fentanyl patches and got so tired of them so wanted to try the Sub treatment.. OK I will be honest and say NO I was not in full withdrawals when I went (Sat. and today is Monday) and when they gave my first dose I became immediately sick, started puking, I felt so cold inside..Just so many weird feelings..Hell the damn doc didn't even know what to do so he called his nurse in.. He put me on 3 of the 8 mg.'s daily and after my first dosing I slept literally for 2 days.. I am still a bit nauseaus and feel sluggish and kinda weird.. I just wondered if this is a normal thing and just how long will it take the fentanyl to get out of my system.. I KNOW the patches were still in my system on my first dose and that is why I got so sick but still unable to eat along with the other symptoms I mentioned above..I've all ready introduced myself in the "Newbie "Forum" and would like some help as far as getting used to subs, am I still having withdrawal's from the Fentanyl, when the withdrawals will go away..Well just so much to ask ..Oh one more thing I wanted to mention is this weird tingling sensation I am having in my muscles too.. PLEASE help and Thanks and I sincerely appreciate it