View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
LoseingIt

I don't know if I really have any business given advice on suboxone or not due to my brief use of them but I'll give my personal thought on them. I believe ( and this is my belief alone) its like trading one addiction for another with the only change being the differents in the way they make you feel and the time it takes to wd and get to back to some what of a normal life. Subs offer you the chance to stop and take a breather from haveing to worrie about when you will need to take your next dose due to there longer life span and don't give the high feeling effect when taken at the right dosage. While some other forms of oppied based meds dont last as long and make you feel as if you have to constantly chaseing the high feeling to keep from going into wd. But with the use of subs comes with a hefty price! The time it takes to wd from subs is much long than other opieds but in most cases dose not take you completely out of commission like wd from percs and vics would. With a busy life style like a full time job and family most people cannot aford the down time needed to go through wd and other people just the thought of wd scares the he'll out of
them! So with the main hope of any treatment is to be come free and sobber and with some form of wd almost unavoidale, the question is which could you
deal with better?