View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
eveleivibe

The sciatica was awful n the 30s gave me my life back as i could walk fast again n exercise again. Thing is the pain is not really there now accept now n then - is this cause of how much codeine I'm taking?

I received a letter from GP saying my MRI scan was back n asking me to come in at my earliest convenience. Is this normal for them to write to me after the results have come? I phomed n the admin said it was a disc potrusion n trapped nerve. But if there's no pain is there any point in goong?

I told the GP awhile back that i was abusing the 30s n he phoned me saying i should go to a&e - obviously I found this annoying n didn't go. He put me on 8 mg codeine with the same paracetamol, 500 mg. i told him i was buying otc n he said there was nothing he could do about that could he. I asked him for pure codeine n he wont do this so i gpt 112 tabs of 60 mg codeine phosphate which cost £180 ($279). Now im onto the last box of 28 n i received these a week last friday. I been having other codeine otc plus cough stuff n these 8 mg 56 weekly prescription.

Im sorry i must come across as an evil cow befriending someone on a support site n then telling her where she can get codeine from. I don't understand why i did this to her. She hasnt returned any of my E-mails since this n before so, said i had been a great support n that she was there for me. I am devastated n worried about her. She said she was having blood tests done this week to check liver. I think a part of me was jealous because she still is being prescribed the 30s - only 56 weekly but still the 30s.

I can't understand how no 1 around me suspects anything. My family thought i was being distannt for awhile but all is ok now now. They don't suspect at all n when i came home after realising this I had more codeine.

Thank you so much for your replies xxxx