View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 06:09 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Ismellgood

Regardless of the toxicity of the drugs they're taking they're asking for help. Life is rough after 4 days clean, But, it's not going to go away with anything but time. The pain is something to live through. I'm only 7months clean and I can tell you that it's finally better. I came here to remind myself of how hard it all is and I want you to know you can do it!

I'm a very weak human being, very weak. And I just kept fighting through the struggle and the sense of unease I was put through for the first 3 months. And, when I felt myself being brought down the only way I fought through was with the thought "My life could end today, or tomorrow, or in a few years. However, and whenever it ends I want to be sober and I want this more than anything i've ever wanted anything." I really needed sobriety and if you're not there yet, you will be. The fact that you're posting here is positive and somewhere in the back of your head there is a strength growing. You're a fighter and you will fight when you're ready and you will win. Good luck friend.