View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:40 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Kalimata
Traveler

It is likely that if you are using 8mg T1's you are taking more than the 30mg T3's and it's the caffiene making your skin itch.

I hate sounding like an "after school special", but you need to know you are taking toxic levels of Tylenol and the damage to your liver can be permanent. Liver failure is fatal, and you have another life to think about.

It sucks large to look in the mirror and say "addict" out loud to yourself, it does. Thing is if you are afraid of withdrawles, taking the pills because you are stressed, depressed, and cannot stay away from the pills, things have progressed from mere pain management.

I am a codeine addict. This admission, when spoken truthfully is the only way to begin to recover. Everybody here can tell you about "junkie mentality" and exactly how good we all are at lying to ourselves, justifying our need for the drug, etc. Once you stop deluding yourself as to your true condition, you can heal. We're not angry about you not telling the world you are an addict, we realize that this is actively harming you and preventing you from succeeding in your recovery. We aren't judging, we,(at least I) would never judge you, but we won't lie to you either.