View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:06 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
FireSprite

[QUOTE=TanyaScared;3494159]
he gave me back the jewelry, and now its long gone where he cant get to it ever again.

QUOTE]

Come on now, does this sound like a reasonable statement to make about the man you are about to pledge matrimony to?

Does your attorney or brother have a history with drug abuse & addiction? Don't you see how that makes a difference? Me going out on a couple of benders is an entirely different situation than my AH doing the EXACT same thing.

Your family "knows" - but do they KNOW the real truth about his past addictions & do they understand enough about dealing with addiction to know what this type of relapse generally means? That a ball in motion is still in motion no matter how slowly it rolls?

I wonder, are you here looking for real answers or justification to be angry & controlling? I hope you both come through this happy & healthy, I really do, but I'm failing to see how any of your solutions involve moving forward respectfully together.... from the title of the post all the way to your most recent update.

I mean this all with respect, I apologize if it doesn't come across that way.