View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 11:06 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
AlwaysGrowing

I can't help but think what a dysfunctional relationship is.... Power, punishment, lies, showing him. Showing her. You know this is soooo telling on sooo many levels. Do you ACTUALLY think this is going to get better with a piece of paper and I DO's..... Really?????
I wish you luck and praying for some miracle.

AG

Originally Posted by TanyaScared View Post
To try and answer a few questions.

We have had a very loving and great partnership, otherwise I would never have agreed to marry him, and I would no doubt not be so upset. It is the fact that he is putting everything that we have, and his own health at risk that is making me crazy mad, controlling, and generally acting like a b**ch to him.

For all of you saying boo hoo Ive taken his paycheck and it wasn’t right. I don’t care what is right. He deserved it, and it showed him how pissed I was, plus I need some of it to pay off those idiot contractors that we hired and get them out of our lives. No he is not hiring them back. No I don’t really blame them for his spice and weed use. But for God sake they are working on our home, and that behavior is wrong. And if they hadn’t been doing that boyfriend would possibly not been tempted.

Like I said, he has credit cards, he is not suffering. He can probably even get a cash advance if he is so desperate. I may have slowed him down and pissed him off, but he is not going to die. Jamming the garage door, and stealing a very personal piece of jewelry was his comeback, and fortunately after he calmed down he gave me back the jewelry, and now its long gone where he cant get to it ever again.

He has not gone to see the Dr he promised he would see. There are just no appointments this week, but he has one next week. Yeah right. We are going to marriage counseling this week still and if he bails on it then Im done.

I have now told my family, his family, and most of my friends. The overall thought is we are both nervous; which is normal. Im overreacting, and he made a couple mistakes but it is no big deal. My mom is on my side as is my aunt and best girlfriend. Even the attorney said I was probably making something out of nothing , and proceeded to tell me about how he drank like a fish for weeks before his big day, and he has been married 12 years. My brother too – yep got loaded many times he said. Its normal. So now my head is spinning like a top and I feel half insane, half calm because maybe they are all right.

He is acting nice and sweet, and clean and shiny. Im still angry and in punishment mode, but he seems to be taking it and trying to at least make me feel he is remorseful, and he has learned his lesson for all time.

Lets see how he reacts when he finds out about the prenup. Will not marry him now without it.