View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:33 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
wht2do

Unhappy

I know this is an old forum... however I'm lookin for some support help .. I'm going thru the same issue been with my bf for 7 years he has been clean, and of course without him using he is a loveable gentleman!! However,he has an addiction to crack, he was clean for about 5mths , got an apartment,puppy, askd me to move in but I was very skeptical cause he has been sober for a few months and unfortunately falls to the same path.I do spend a lot of time with him keeping him company and he was doing good but just as I feard he relapsed. && now I don't kno what to do...... he has a brand new apartment a puppy and I donthave a clue what steps I should take.. within the 2 month he has relapsed about everyevery 2weeks and now 6-7 days .he stays clean,promises change, does good and as sooon as I leave his sight he is back with the same crap!!!

How can I feel comft leavin with him if he is always relapsin? Y should I feel like a security guard to make sure he doesn't get high?? He askd me to not leave his sight but I think that's selfish of him and unfair to me, I can't even visit my parents or go to where I live due to fear of him relapsing.

He has been with this crack add for abotu 10yrs I met him clean and a couple of months later he confessed to me he had a drug problem, now here I am 7 yrs later, him in & out of jail/rehab and I'm still going thru the same drama :/ .

Part of me wants to leave but I feel like he would just get worst! He has no support from his family.I'm basically all he's got . Its jus completely frustrating,I'm 28 yo now && I feel like even tho we had good times there was more bad :/ && I feel like I'm not living as I should being with him.

Plz read throughly .. thank u

Should I leave or stay!? If I leave will it make him better?? I motivate him to stay clean but I can't b around 24/7 physically!