View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:07 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Carbie

Lol that's so funny you say that because I thought all pill addicts were supposed to be skinny and not eating...and that was NOT me...I gained weight when I started using all the time...found I was up later at night and would crave junk food during those hours...just one of those misconceptions I had, I think, in order to lie to myself.....ya know "eating kills my buzz, but I still eat, so I must not be an addict"....so ridiculous now, but its true.... anyhow, day 4 went okay...had to drag thru work a little by the end of the day and went in with a feeling sure I wouldn't make it all the way to 530...but I did! Got some sleep last night...I'm hittin the unisom pretty hard tho to make that happen...think that's okay for a couple days? Didn't have to get in a hot tub before bed for the first time so that's an improvement....day 5 today...can't believe I'm this far....which isn't far at all really, I guess, but it feels like I've come such a long way....every w!d symptom I still have now seems minor and manageable when I think back to day 1 and 2