Old 03-27-2012, 05:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Stopdropburn
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

@want What a horrible rollercoaster I gotta tell you though, it seems like you DO have the time to get through this if you soend a couple days bangin out Oxy's and H....getting high is more of a priority than getting clean....Notice how quickly you jumped neck-deep into the game? A couple Oxy's a week straight to Methadone then backwards to Heroin? Most people dabble with light-weight opiates for years before getting caught in the real web.....you ran straight for it. What do you plan to do when you need 4, 5, 6 bags a day to feel "normal"? If you can cram that much poison into your body over a few days, you can surely handle a few days of being sick and achey. If you really want to get your life in order you need to man up and do this....the path you're on is going to end BADLY. A few days of being dope-sick will not kill you. The anxiety and depression aren't new, you are just now noticing them because you aren't numb. Time to treat your body like you care about it, and what happens in your life....it's not often you hear someone say "I want to quit opiates, this is the last time, let's go find some H this time."........this should have a GIANT red flag smothering it. I hope you stick it out....a week of determination to get your life back is a really good investment. Good luck.