View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 12:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bcHElovesme

Smile

I cannot even begin to tell you how much your words of encouragement & enlightenment mean to me! My mind is truly a battle field right now, one minute I'm excited & have absolute faith & trust & the next I'm doubting everything & wondering if I can truly make it for monthsbott of w/d. You comments have renewed my faith, given me courage & strength. I am truly amazed positive everyone is thank you, than@k you, thank you!! TJP163 - you comment made me cry like little child for the first time in 3 years, it empowered me & I can't wait to show the ones (MMT clinic ) that told me I cldnt do it - that it was done & politely hand them 10 unopened bottles <3
Today is day 4 -n i hvnt experienced any withdrawal symptoms yet, but its still VERY early I know but i hv never felt better. In these 4 days I have laughed till I cried, actually cried & it felt SO good, I have eaten wonderful food that is so so ugh it was like fireworks going off in my mouth, I have got excited, mad, frustrated, im very emotional, & spastic i even got road rage but - I felt emotion good or bad idc - I felt. It was so good to feel that rush of wonderfulness rush through me- better than any drug<3 I took a walk yesterday & was amazed at how beautiful the grass, flowers, trees, & sky were. My scenes were so amazingly aware of everything around me. I knw i sound like a hippy but u really forget the beauty & joy of life. Methadone may help you to live a life of normalcy again but it does NOT give quality of life AT ALL. I feel young & vibrant again. I know that that possibly the worst has yet to come but af-ter these last couple of days - it is a small price to pay.- I. don't care if it almost die, I will never jeopardize the absolute beauty & joy that life has to. offer ever again!.God is good - he will lead you where his grace can't reach you <3