View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:28 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
piperl4

Thanks for the advice, I was on a heavy dose of oxy by script of 240 mg a day and now take 250 of Morphine and it leaves me at a 3 to 4 pain from a combat related injury. All my use has been by script and what I used was from one that was about 2 months old and before I was switched to Morphine because they do not supply oxy because of such a bad rap it has gotten. I am sure that both are killing my liver but living in pain 24 X 7 is no fun either. I had massive back trama in a crash which has left me with pretty much a metal backbone. Like I said I do not drive and I do that on a voluntary basis as I do not want to risk someone elses life because of my pain so I have to get a driver everywhere and even to this stupid test. I have right at 4 days to be at a point that I figure it should not be a factor and if it does show up I will fess up I used an old script because the pain was just to much. I do not feel any legal issues I am just not wanting the hassle of it all. I am paranoid about certain groups and they are better than we are because they are pain free and can live a normal life that I was deprived of when I got my draft notice in 1968. The rest is history. Thanks