View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SusanG

Opiates are ruining my life

I'm in trouble. for the last 3 weeks I have realized that something has got to give. I have been addicted to opiates for 13 months. I really dont know how it started. A friend of mine had 50 vicoden and then it just took off from there. I use vicoden, percocet, oxy's and even 100mg fentanyll patches. At first I thoughT, wow..this is great..I can work 50 hrs a week, raise my two girls, keep my house spotless and still not be too tired to go to the park . I felt like super mom! I have a beautiful home, new car, and my daughters want for nothing. But, I have really came into major money troubles. I make around 1000.00 a week and I realize now that I am spending up to 600 a week on these pills. which means, I am putting 400 into my bills and home a week. I hate myself everytime i take them. I feel ashamed to even look at my daughters, knowing that they havent the slightest clue that their 31 year old mother is a junkie! A JUNKIE! I never thought i would say that about myself! I can take anywhere from 13-30 pills a day. thats just terrible! I am so scared to go through the withdrawl. I havent taken a pill in 8 hrs and am already feeling withdrawl. i have 12 pills in my bottle and I know that i have to save them to get through my work day tomorrow. Im scared...I have no time left off of work until April except for the two days i have off normally. How am I supposed to go through this WITHDRAWL and work. Im ready to stop, but scared. HELP!!